Its February, the month of romance and incidentally the most difficult month to spell in English. A coincidence? I think not. Romance can be difficult, but love is not! Especially when it comes to the love we here at team NOVL have for all of you wonderful NOVLers! We’re so appreciative that you choose to spend your time with us, so this month we’re giving you a deluxe NOVLbox full of our favorite romances and rom-coms! You’re getting three extra books this month, along with NOVL swag, all because we adore you! These books will make you laugh, cry, and squeal, possibly all at once! So enjoy, and enter to win below!!
What’s in the box!?
- An Arrow to the Moon by Emily X. R. Pan (hardcover) – Mara’s pick
- Love Times Infinity by Lane Clarke (hardcover) – Stef’s pick
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (paperback) – Em’s pick
- 6 Times We Almost Kissed (And One Time We Did) by Tess Sharpe (hardcover) – Andie’s pick
- Somewhere Between Bitter and Sweet by Laekan Zea Kemp (paperback) – Alice’s pick
- Sway with Me by Syed M. Masood (hardcover) – Savannah’s pick
- Camp by L. C. Rosen (paperback) – Bill’s pick
- NOVL sticker sheet
- NOVL patch