April showers might bring May flowers, and it’s most certainly bringing you new books! In this month’s NOVLbox, we’re channeling Spring! I don’t know about you, but when the weather starts clearing up after months of cold overcast all I want to do is read outside. I also find that my brain is so overloaded with Vitamin D, I can’t seem to commit to a series in Spring. SO! Here are some standalone books perfect for reading in the sun! And if you’re into taking springtime walks, we’ve got you covered! We have included two very special audiobook downloads from our friends at Hachette Audio so you can walk and read at the same time! Indulge in a one-night (or one-day) standalone with this very special Can’t Commit NOVLbox! But what are the standalones in this box? Check it out below and enter to win!
What’s in the box?!
- Somewhere Between Bitter and Sweet by Laekan Zea Kemp (Hardcover and Audiobook!)
- Indivisible by Daniel Aleman (ARC and Audiobook)
- The Other Side of Perfect by Mariko Turk (ARC)
- Fix by J. Albert Mann (ARC)
- The Great Big One by J. C. Geiger (ARC)
- NOVL tote bag
- NOVL face mask
- NOVL bookmarks
Enter to win!